Wednesday 23 November 2011

#32 Film Poster Research.

Recently I have been shooting and editing for my film, which is coming along well. To promote my film, The Red Cloak I would need to develop a poster and trailer, which has been discussed in the post about Ancillary tasks. I decided to begin with the poster for my film. As I have little knowledge about creating a film poster it was vital that I looked at some other posters to get an understanding. I looked at a poster from 'Insidious' and from 'The Last Exorcism', I found both of these to be fairly conventional, and the task was very useful to me, as I now know what I need to include in my poster. I also have a fairly clear idea about the colour scheme I should use. The two analysed posters can be seen below.

No comments:

Post a Comment