Tuesday 15 November 2011

#30 Using Garage Band

The film I am creating, The Red Cloak has no been fully filmed, using my actress' Charlotte Bird and Michelle Stanton. Now I need to sort out the sound that I will add to my film, it is very important that I do not use copyrighted music. After looking online at royalty free music, I have found few tracks that I would be happy using for my film. I decided to use Garage Band a programme that allows you to create music by dragging the different instruments onto a timeline. Below is a print screen of my timeline that I have created on Garage Band and you can also listen to the music I have created by pressing play below. I feel that using GarageBand was good as it allowed me to create the exact piece of music I wanted, rather than limiting myself due to copyright.



Using Garage Band by gorgiep

No comments:

Post a Comment