Thursday 13 October 2011

#23 Planning for Pitch Presentation

I am planning to create a Pitch presentation, to pitch to my media class to gain additional feedback on my idea. My pitch presentation will consist of my treatment, my storyboard and my sample scene which can be seen in the post below.

I will first read out my treatment to give the overall idea, introduce the actors/actress and the plot. Discuss where I will be shooting and what equipment I will be using. I will then show my 10 shot storyboard that I created and talk my audience through it, explaining what is happening in the photo and any other information that is to be included. I will then play the sample scene and take questions and comments from my audience at the end to help me improve my idea. I feel this will help me a lot as if my idea is not strong I have time to improve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment