Wednesday 12 October 2011

#22 The Red Cloak - Sample Scene

I have now created a sample scene for my film, The Red Cloak starring Alex Barnes and Chloe Van Sanden. This is the sample scene I have created as a preview, which will allow me to determine any flaws to the film. I can also present this during my pitch presentation along with my Treatment and Storyboard. This sample scene will also help me to understand if I have the correct equipment and that the setting is correct. It would also allow me to obtain feedback from others, which will help me to improve my ideas as some mistakes and errors may not be clear to me, but very clear to the audience. I found creating a sample scene before the whole film to benefit me.

UPDATE: This sample scene also helped me as I have now changed my actress' to Michelle Stanton and Charlotte Bird, as I feel they are more suited for the role.

Sample Scene:

The Red Cloak (Sample Scene) from George Piggott on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment