Friday 28 October 2011

#25 Analysis of Pitch

I feel that the pitch was very helpful to me in many ways. Originally I planned to film my film in the dark, which can be seen from my story board, however the dangers that came with this, and the problems caused by how to light the scenes, and not make it look unnatural proved complicated. This led me to change my idea and film the film in the daytime.

Another comment was made about my decision to use 'amateur footage' similar to that seen in the Blair Witch Project. The comment was that I should use various shots to help tell the story, such as low angle shots, tilt shots, rather than amateur footage. Switching between amateur footage and standard shots could make my film look disjointed, which is something I want to avoid.

I also received a comment about my films lack of dialogue in the sample scene, and that at times my story is not entirely clear, or follows properly. I am now going to work hard on correcting the lack of dialogue and continuity of the story line to ensure my film is successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment