Saturday 24 September 2011

#9 Audience Profile

To help me with planning I have decided to create a profile for my target audience, including specific detail which will help me adapt my product to fit this audience. My audience would me largely of a teenage audience from the ages of around 15-20. Although some may be older than this, very few are likely to be younger, as the film is likely to have an age rating of 15. The audience is more likely to be male than female, with around 2/3 of the audience being male and only 1/3 being female. The audience are also most likely all to be fans of the horror genre, and watch horror films regularly. In terms of social class my audience are most likely to be social classes B,C1,C2 and D. The film is most likely to be watched by couples and groups of friends, as opposed to families. Developing this audience profile has helped me as I now understand who I am making my film for.

No comments:

Post a Comment