Friday 30 September 2011

#14 Studying Mise-en-scene - Six Shot Analysis

After choosing to use the Horror genre for my film idea, and after looking at and analysing in depth the film still from 'About A Girl', I felt it would be beneficial to analyse more shots from a film similar to the film I intend to make, so that I could gain knowledge about the mise-en-scene specific to the Horror genre, rather than just from 'About A Girl' which is a different genre to what I am using. I would like to create a film about two girls that are lost in the woods, and follow them around, which is similar to the film 'The Blair Witch Project', so I chose to analyse six shots from this film. This helped me greatly and I now have a clearer idea on how to make my film, in terms of setting and props. My analysed shots from The Blair Witch Project are below.

No comments:

Post a Comment